- There are no specific vacancies at this time. However, you may submit an application at any time.
- Moss Point, MS, USA
- Salary for this position shall be commensurate with the year of experience as determined under the polices and procedure of the Moss Point School District and in accordance with the pay scale.
- Full Time
- Elementary & Secondary
- Associate degree or 48 college semester hours or passed Work Keys Test
- Must have at least one year of teacher assistant experience in a public or private school setting with elementary students for elementary positions; secondary students for secondary positions.
REPORTS TO: Classroom Teacher and Building Principal
SUPERVISES: Grade level students
JOB GOAL: To assist classroom teacher in implementing the District's Curriculum Guidelines
- To be a classroom leader for the school and educational consultant for the community.
- To install and maintain within the classroom those instructional and pupil practices appropriate for quality learning program and classroom management.
- To serve as a contributing member of the school team for planning, evaluating, and implementing educational services.
- To comply with all school district policies rules, and regulations, state statutes and regulations, and accreditation standards in accordance with procedures established by the school district.
- Exhibit instructional and managerial skills appropriate for successful student participation and educational service.
- Participate in faculty meetings, parent conferences, curriculum planning and preparation, student activities, assemblies and discipline management.
- Comply with all state and federal laws and requirements.
- Special assignments made by the teacher and/or principal.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
The Moss Point School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.